zondag 5 mei 2013

The Ballooning Brouhaha!

Yes, that's the title of the new album for 2013. Since the last album, Art Decoy, I've been learning a lot more about Pro Tools, smoother recording and especially the finesses of mixing. If everything goes as planned, this album will arrive a lot sooner than the previous one. I've chosen for a shorter album with about 13 songs. Still a lot is happening, that I can assure you. No, it will not be an "Orson Nietes, The Next Day", I don't want to wait that long! Though I think Bowie is still cool.
BTW, thanks for you listeners out there, always grateful for the feedback. You can buy my music of course, but the main thing is the accessibility of my songs. Luckily for me, that's the here and the now, I've got visitors from all over the world who are in for a listen. But who are they? Who are you?
ME....
Well, this baloon will show up in my Grabbelton very soon. The links of the albums are still working, I can see that in the statistics, so I guess it will work out fine.
Ok, it's all about ballooning, so are you ready for the next trip? Soon, soon,.....

 BROUHAHA!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten