maandag 22 april 2024

JoosTherdin

Back in public. What's up?

A project.

Yes, all instrumental ditties folks for the first time on Spotify. Songs from 2000 till around 2016, some have never been released (!) The idea behind this project was the demand in instrumental music for video makers, background music purposes. A few have been used through the years.

First released in 2014, next to my regular releases.

So another name for this pure instrumental stuff and no, no artist name either: 

JoosTherdin (Dinther is my last name so I shuffled it a bit)

For the new regular release, you don't have to wait that long anymore either, as it will be released in June I hope. A video is in the works. Very excited about it all, of course! Updates will follow.

Here are the links to the first volume of For Your Pleasure (a title I've chosen as a tribute to my favourite Roxy Music's 1973 album):

Deezer

Spotify 

7Digital 

iTunes Apple music 

Amazon 


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten