woensdag 3 april 2019

Show Us The New Stuff!

It will take a while before you can hear my new songs (soon...soon), so let's reveal the new album's title:

                          The Fly On The Wall Routine

I always try to pick up colourful words or sentences that blow the ordinairy way of thinking away.
Yep, I can identify with the fly on the wall routine

Covers:
First, I took a lot of "selfies" (chosen snapshots from a video made by phone), just hanging out in different positions. Just to get the idea, sketching. So I didn't chose any of them for the front cover, but they ended up in the promo video's.
Here's my fly on the wall routine, posing in pictures: leaning against my wall of cherished music!


Different poses of The Vanished Fly

The next was the break-through: a selfie snapchot session in my backgarden. I liked the B&W version, but the end version was a compromise of a coloured effect on the right side of the picture, while the left side remained B&W.


The Vanished Waiter
The end versions/ results:

Backcover B&W, songtitles

Backcover Colour, songtitles

Frontcover B&W without alias (for online distribution)

Frontcover colour without alias (for online distribution)

Frontcover B&W

Frontcover colour

Front and backcover colour, songtitles

Next: Let Us Hear/Watch A New Tune! (Promo 1)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten