vrijdag 1 mei 2015

Did it again..oeps!


Hey there world!

As I write this, that song "Don't Do It Again" has been played and liked by a few radiostations,  unexpected listeners, picked up by websites. I'm glad, because I'm real proud of this song. I feel lightning coming up. Thanks for listening!



Which song?

"4.Don't Do It Again
This song started out with a funky groove looping around and a few guitarchords, but it really caught fire when I wrote the melody on piano. I've noticed that I can create motives and melodies easier on piano than on guitar. Groovy."


So where are those links?
EDMSupreme
Talentcast
Inmusik
Reddit
Fandalism
Croydonradio

"Unscrew Yourself" peaked on souncloud this week, so I'm more than satisfied:



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen

JoosTVD Tube

Loading...